Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday Motivation

Happy Sunday!

I decided not to post on Friday this week so I can give a little motivation on this Sunday afternoon.  Tomorrow ins Monday and I do not think anyone actually enjoys this day of the week.  That is why it is important to take this Sunday to relax and prepare yourself for the next week to come.  Start the week off right tomorrow by working out and eating healthy.  I know whenever I start the week off well, I usually finish it on a good note also.  If I have a bad Monday, that usually sets me up for a bad week.  My advice to you is to wake up tomorrow morning, go about your daily routine, but make sure you fit in a good workout.  This will make your day even better, or if you are having a bad Monday, hopefully it will make your day a little better!  Trust me, if you start the week off good tomorrow, your week will probably go well.  Have a wonderful week and check back in next Friday for some more motivational words on how to stay healthy and happy!  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips the past few weeks! I did not know that information about dark chocolate. I will have to keep that in mind while I work out extra hard just to earn that piece of chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you on this, if you start your week out badly then it usually puts you in a slump. I got really behind the game this week and my week has not been to productive. I think I want to try this tip out next week to make sure to fit in a morning workout to try and start my day and week off on a positive note!

    ReplyDelete