Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Spring!

Happy First Day of Spring Everyone!

It is Spring now which means we are one season away from Summer!  Stop putting off exercising and eating healthy and making healthy decisions.  Don't you want to be happy this year strutting your stuff on the beach in a tiny little bikini?  Well it is time to kick your butt into shape.  Go enjoy this beautiful Spring weather, go for a walk and exercise and enjoy yourself at the same time.  Make a fresh fruit salad to enjoy on a nice Spring night.  Just stop making excuses this season.  It is time to get serious and get fit!    

1 comment:

  1. Morgan! You're right. The warm weather is definitely kicking me into gear. Beach season is right around the corner. I have some suggestions for people looking to get fit. The group exercise classes they offer at HPU are such a great way to have fun and get fit. I've also made a bunch of new friends in my classes. I'm going to Zumba tonight if you want to join. (tbt dance team). Also check out my blog emilyef15.wordpress.com for some delicious and healthy recipes.

    ReplyDelete